Modele’s carries a curated assortment of new, retail accessories to compliment the consigned accessories that are always changing in the store.
We carry the following retail lines:
- Corsi Designs: bold and colorful costume jewels designed and made in Italy.
- David Fussenegger: Washable throws from Austria.
- Edward S. Wohl: Hand-crafted birdseye maple cutting/serving boards
- Iittala: Finnish dishware, glassware and serving pieces.
- Kiss That Frog: Laguiole knives from France. Ceramic serving pieces, glass butter dishes, honey jars, cream pitcher and sugar jar with lid.
- Le Jacquard Francais: French table linens: dishtowels, table runners, tablecloths, napkins and more.
- Miya: Japanese porcelain bowls and serving pieces.
- Paper cocktail/luncheon/dinner or guest napkins, including marimekko and 1hr.
- Yamazaki ‘Plain’ tables