Just in from a long-time consignor who loves to decorate, and moves regularly! We received a lovely collection of traditional pieces, including some Asian antique pieces and an 1850 English reproduction of a French desk. Other items from this delivery include:
- Vintage Italian walnut secretary with a beautiful honey toned burled veneer. Drop front writing desk, drawers below and shelves behind glass doors above.
- Antique Chinese table that is just about counter height. This would make a lovely small kitchen island or a great perch with a couple stools for a café table.
- Sculptural and decorative French style settee with custom painted frame (grays/taupe) and superbly custom upholstered in a Pollack striped fabric named Stripe It Rich. Trimmed in antiqued brass nail-heads. This little gem is in our display window this week. I love it!
- Pair large scale A. Rudin lounge chairs…if you’re 6’4’’ these are your chairs!
- Pair antique Chinese rosewood with stone inlay in back. These are a dense wood that is hard to find these days. The seats are flat and they are great to use as a table with a stack of books and a lamp, or flanking a chest. These were purchased from Porter Davis Antiques in the early 90’s. Antique Asian pieces also mix with modern styles and add warmth.